Artemis Counseling offers the following services:
- Couples Counseling: Couples counseling can help you, whether you are in a relationship or married. Couples counseling focuses on improving communication in a relationship while helping each partner in the relationship feel more in control of having the type of partnership they want with the person they care about. To start working towards the healthy relationship you and your partner want to have, Make an appointment.
- Dating Support: Counseling can help to change the experience of dating into a productive, worthwhile experience rather than one of uncertainty and struggle. Plus, seeing a counselor while dating can help to make sure you are on the path to finding the person that you can have a healthy relationship with. To get support while you are dating, Make an appointment.
- Discernment Counseling: Many couples find themselves in an unhappy relationship but feel torn as to whether or not to continue working on the relationship or walk away. Discernment counseling helps couples to make an informed and intentional decision about the future of their relationship. The process helps clients explore their options and allows the couple to make the best choice for the two of them.
- Divorce Mediation: Have you and your partner decided to end your marriage? Divorce Mediation services at Artemis Counseling can help you end your relationship in a manner that honors your past and allows you to begin the process of starting a new and rewarding future. Learn more…
- Premarital Counseling and Premarital Coaching: Many people think that once you get married, you no longer need to work on your relationship. However, the opposite is true: a healthy marriage requires continual maintenance and care. But marriage doesn’t come with a manual, so how do you know how to keep your marriage strong? That’s where premarital counseling comes in. Premarital counseling will provide you and your partner with the tools you need to weather the ups and down of life so that you can have a long and satisfying marriage. Set up an appointment to divorce-proof your marriage. Make an appointment.
- Marriage Closure Therapy: Have you and your partner or spouse decided to end your relationship? Are you stuck and not sure what to do next? Marriage Closure Therapy can help. The goal of Marriage Closure Therapy is to help a couple process the emotions that come up at the end of their relationship in order to help them to move on and begin the next stage of their lives. The couple can be contemplating separation or have already started the divorce process. If you are interested in learning more about this unique service, please contact us at email@example.com.